MainStage has had an update and for those wondering, here’s what’s new:
- MainStage no longer hangs after adding a Preset Name mapping to a channel strip after several patches have been created in the Concert.
- MainStage no longer exhibits stuck MIDI notes and then loses connection to the MIDI interface.
- The Playback plug-in no longer unexpectedly jumps back to the beginning of the song in certain cases where playing MIDI in to MainStage causes a system overload.
- There are no longer unexpected System Overloads immediately after loading a Concert or a patch.
- MainStage no longer hangs when opening a Concert that contains multiple duplicated patches.
- Performance is improved while switching between patches in Concerts that use a large number of Audio Unit plug-ins.
- The Tab key indents text by two spaces as expected when editing in the Scripter plug-in.
- Edited text in inspectors is now reliably updated immediately.
- Tempo-based Audio Unit plug-ins now maintain sync when MainStage is synced to MIDI Clock.
- The New Track sheet now shows all available buses for multi-output instruments.
- Concerts created in MainStage 3.1 or older now open as expected.
- Duplicating an alias of a patch no longer causes unexpected sound output.
- The Metronome Division setting is now retained when opening a saved Concert.
Leave a Reply